2006-04-09

NAZI-kashi


Okay, I just watched a movie about a musical called "The Producers." Now, I didn't see the DVD of the movie about a musical based on the musical about a movie based on a musical, I saw the original movie about a musical that inspired the musical about a musical based on a movie about a musical. Confused? Well, you should be. It's impossible to see that DVD of the movie about a musical based on the musical about a movie based on a musical here in Japan, because it hasn't been released yet. Actually, last week, the movie about a musical based on a movie about a movie about a musical was just released here in Japan. So next week, I hope to go see the movie about a musical based on a musical based on a movie about a musical so that I can compare it to the movie about a musical that I just saw.
If anyone wants to explain the above posting to me, please do so.

(By the way, the pun at the top refers to the Japanese word 懐かしい (natsukashi) which means "Nostalgia" and of course the movie has "Springtime For Hitler", a wonderful tune about Nazis.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails