2006-04-12

Working the bugs out...

I finally managed to embed a video for your viewing pleasure. Unfortunately, I can't get rid of the gobbledygook attached to it. Give it time, loyal readers. (Hit the play button on the top picture and ignore the other mess.)
Viewing hints: Start downloading, then open another window and surf the net for an hour or so, then when you go back, hit replay.
One of my latest guilty pleasures is watching "Puffy Ami Yumi" videos or listening to their tunes. I find them to be very versatile in their music stylings are are not your typical J-Pop group. They also seem to be having a lot of FUN while singing/dancing/putzing around.
From time to time, I'll try and embed a few video picks (hopefully, a little more competently next time) and let me know what you think.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails