2006-06-19

We Need a Hero...

I've had the Japan-Croatia game on in the background while surfing away and have tried really hard to get interested, but I just can't. When the cheering peaked, I looked over, but it really wasn't all that intriguing (compared with the speed of hockey, for instance.) Now, there's a trio of guys talking about the match and I still don't know who won it. (That is, if anyone did.) I can't really take the game too seriously, for the uniform of the Croatians looks like rejects from a "Barber Shop Quartet" convention.

So, enough about footie, here's a clip of a montage of one of my favourite cartoons these days, sung to the Bonnie Tyler tune, "HERO". I don't usually like these but this one is SO well done, it follows along to the song's lyrics perfectly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails