2006-09-12

And the Fun Continues...

Once again, I attended the Jazz Festival on the Sunday, only to find all my homies yet again besotted, belittled or bedridden. So the curse of the Hangover, a Cold or House-hunting struck my pals, forcing me to enjoy the day solo. It was far less gloomy than Saturday, and the sun tried to creep through the clouds, unfortunately it increased the humidity factor immensely. Well, my faithful bus driver dropped me off at 141 where the festivities began. I saw a odd mix of bands at first, but I wanted to spend the crux of my day watching Da Blues.




Here are a few pics of the odd mix. Including an ensemble of many stringed instruments, a Zamfir clone playing the pan flute, a very strange looking guitar/sitar and a chubby acoustic guitar-playing girl.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails