2007-01-21

As Murtaugh Might Say...

"I'm gettin' too old for this sh*t." I'd gone drinking the last two nights and it's taking me longer to recover than I used to. It was fun but I think I need to reassess my life. The drinking isn't great for my health, it's getting too expensive to keep doing this and I'm not meeting that girl of my dreams. So I think I'm going to chuck this entire booze-hound lifestyle and go on the wagon. (Last time I said this, I think I lasted about 10 days. Let's see how long this vow lasts.)


But here are a few pics from Friday. Alex and I took Akari out for her birthday (belated by one week) and Alex didn't show up for a couple of hours, leaving me to entertain her on my lonesome.

























Alex eventually did show up with his hockey team in tow. I've never seen Ernie's bar so packed, nor had I seen Ernie so frazzled.








































This guy, whose name eludes me, (maybe Yuki) is a sweetheart who DJ Mixture has enrolled in his quest to advertise everything Echophonyk. He had the guy out flogging flyers in the cold. What a trooper! (The following evening we potentially got him laid, so Karma saves the day! Hey, the American chick was looking for a cute Japanese boy to shack up with for the night, so we recommended our lackey. Win-win situation!) At least someone's getting lucky.




















And of course, one of the Snots infrequent players is none other than Blaise of Monkey Majik fame. He graced the bar with his presence and continued getting shit-faced while also getting propositioned by every female (and maybe a few males) in the place.


















































A good time was had by all and Akari really appreciated her time out with us. Alas Alex was too hungover the next day to go to the stupidly-named Double Birthday Bash, but that's a story for another post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails