2007-03-30

Top Ten 10s...


This is supposed to be a list of the Top 10 Sexy Japanese Bikini Model Videos but I have a hard time choosing a favourite. Guaranteed, you will be frustrated trying to link to most of the videos because YouTube has deGooglified most of them.

This is supposed to be a list of the Top 10 beautiful Japanese female celebrities and again have fun trying to link to them. (I've given you one...藤原紀香 (Norika Fujiwara) because I saw her in a really cheesy action movie once.)
(Sorry: links defunct.)

But the main list that I want to post is: The Top 10 Cute Women that have dated me more than once. This will be in no discernable order, nor will it be a "Kiss & Tell" expose for I neither want to offend the ladies nor boast of my conquests (mainly because I rarely get to first base, let alone come to bat!)





So here they are:












There's plenty more. Later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!
lol

藤原紀香 translated is wrong.
Correctly,(Norik"a" Fujiwara)

Michael Jones said...

Thanks I corrected the spelling on "Norika", but at least I got the kanji right! Expect some more Top 10 ladies in the future!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails