2007-07-14

I Can Be Such a Knob.

I went down to Enn House for the beach event only to discover that it takes place on Sunday/Monday, not Saturday/Sunday. Every year it has been Sun/Mon and I knew that Friday was the 13th and that the event was the 15th & 16th, but do you think I could connect the dots? I really gotta consult a calendar one of these days.

So, since I was downtown anyway and didn't want to spend any money, I window shopped for a bit (bought some lovely windows), and snapped a few pics while waiting to meet our radio star, DJ Mixture, for coffee. Such as this TV chef cooking live for the punters. (クーキングライブ).








There's a little Miyazaki shop that has opened up a Goods & plants emporium. Here are a couple of choice items.




















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails