2007-07-23

On the Cover of the Rolling Stone.


Okay, not quite Rolling Stone, but our Monkey Majik boys are on the cover of Flying Postman Press a freebie mini-newspaper spotlighting local and nation-wide bands. This 8-page epic is dedicated to this quartet of sorcerer simians.















They have a new CD coming out on the 25th. I have to save my pennies for a trip to Canada, but I may pick it up when I get back (on sale, I hope.)







Be sure to click on any of these pics to read the fine print.












Here's a list of their CDs to date. I have 2 of them, Thank You and Lily.







Here's a list of their Videos to date. If you click on the Label for MM below, you can find some of the YouTubes I've showcased previously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! cool!
where did you get it??

Michael Jones said...

You can find it out now! I got mine at Bivi, but you should be able to find it in any music store.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails