2007-07-25

Vroooom!

I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

I don't know how accurate that is, but I did have one of them as a Hot Wheels as a kid! The only car I've ever out and out owned was this '89 black Mustang. I got it used and drove that bugger into the ground with a road trip to New Orleans from Toronto and innumerable camping trips including the infamous Hooters tour of Northern New York. After sinking tons of $ into it on repairs, it was sold for junk.

(Idea for this quiz is thanks to Kelly at Mixed Nuts, an up'n'coming TV bigwig.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails