2007-10-21

A Nightmare By Colouring.


Just a quickie post before I retire, here's a snap of A Nightmare Before Christmas Pencils, Crayons & Paints Set. I have absolutely NO talent for drawing, so I believe this'll make a dandy present for Alex's daughter. She might still be a bit young for it, so I may wait a year, but it really does look cool.

It looks like Sunkus Conbini has a special NBC promo going. I hate it when they do that, I'm a sucker for Jack goods.

(Ps. Alex, please ignore this post...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post? What Post?
... Oh THIS post!

B.T.W. Do you own a copy of Halloween on DVD? I usually show the video to my 3rd year girls but its seen better days and the scenes in the dark are pretty much just blackness now. Thanks again for Friday

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails