2007-10-19

Tiny Bubbles.


Tonight is another Echophonyk event (sorry I forgot to remind you all earlier) and is quizzically entitled "Bubble". (Who comes up with these names?) Hopefully the attendance will not be tiny, for this event is primarily just promo for our Halloween event on the 27th.

But good news for those of you who can't attend in person, for tonight's party will be broadcast via Live Streaming! Just tune in and dance in the comfort of your own home!



We'll be celebrating DJ Mokugohan's 36th birthday at midnight when he'll be spinning a set of celebratory silliness. I plan to give him this 一反木綿 (Ittan Momen) pillow that I UFO caught a while back.















I also have some Gachapin & Mukku Mentai snacks to give away to my lucky friends.

It should be a blast and a challenge for me, since I plan on remaining sober throughout the night!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails