2008-02-12

It's Gromitable.


I'd seen the W&G shorts way before they started winning Oscars. Whenever I caught an Animation Fest in Toronto (back in the day), I anxiously awaited a new Aardman short, whether it be Creature Comforts or Wallace & Gromit. Amazing stuff!

Someone linked to my mention of Wallace & Gromit the other day, so I thought I'd up the ante and present my stuffed Aardman collection. All of these (and several more, doubles of which have been given out as presents) were all UFO caught a few years back.







No commentary, just check out the picks. If you don't already know the characters, you have no business visiting this blog. Here we go...



















To whet your whistle for more Glico pudding, here ya go...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails