2008-05-31

Moetan (Definitely Not Motown!)

I haven't gone UFO catching for quite a while, mainly due to financial restraints, but if there is an item I know I can win cheaply that attracts my eye, I'll go for it. It didn't take much prompting to attempt to capture this goodie.

When you read this...


and see this...











or especially this...











you expect something in the order of otaku-awesomeness. Imagine my disappointment, when it did not contain a cute maid-figurine, but a bunch of cookies. Even worse, cookies with English lessons on them! What nerd actually goes into a Maid-cafe to learn English?








To make matters worse, the only treat of any merit were some pictures of cuties but again, recapping the very same lessons I just learned: eg, "What is the meaning of nerd?"









At least the answers have a real-life example. "Looking at you, I've begun to think that I'm not such a nerd after all!"

Click any picture to make it Comicbook Guy size...









Fortunately, I found a copy of the opening credits to what must be a Moetan-related anime. Enjoy...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails