2008-06-08

Anne-ime.

Back here, I mentioned the Anne of Green Gables anime that was written & directed by 高畑 勲 or Isao Takahata back in 1979. Today, I thought I'd show you the manga-version of that very show.

I haven't taken the time to translate this (I really need to get my electronic dictionary fixed) and frankly I've never read the books by Lucy Maud Montgomery, so I can't tell you the storyline (you could always read it online. Since I'm not in a very original mood, I'll just let the pictures tell the story. You can make up your own dialogue if you wish.



































































































































This has been your Canadian moment for today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails