2008-07-24

It's in the Cards.


I'm in the process of purging my apartment of toys & other goodies and donating them to my new school's Summer Festival this Sunday.










One of the prizes will be these trading cards acquired from packages of Calbee Potato Chips. Here we have several Masked Rider cards that I'm graciously giving up.









Including a couple of cool sparkly ones.







I also have no real need for these Baseball cards that I also got packaged with my favourite salty snack. I'm keeping the Rakuten Golden Eagle cards, but there are entirely too many of the loathed Yomiuri Giants to warrant keeping them.








Some lucky kid will get some of these sparkly cards, which I'll randomly insert into the prize packs!


ps. While typing this, we had a really shaky earthquake. I hope everyone is all right!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails