2008-07-05

Pand-update.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. A limited edition of special Tanabata cell phone cleaners was released today with Kirin tea. Fortunately for my pocketbook, there were only two to collect.




In 3 short weeks, カンフーパンダ (Kung Fu Panda) opens. It's opened stateside to so-so reviews, but it might be good for a giggle. Unfortunately for my pocket book, my friendly neighbourhood UFO Catcher Center had a foursome of the characters on hand. But due to my dexterous skill at the claw, I got them all for under a 1000¥!

Since Japan loves to embrace all things Panda, a Pan-documentary パンダフルライフ (Panda-ful Life) will premiere on August 30th. I'll probably wait for this one rather than overdose on cuteness.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails