2008-09-06

Uparupa!

Several months ago, I wrote about salamanders and when I came across this on YouTube, I decided I should return to the subject.



What I have recently discovered is that this creature can be found in Japanese pet stores under the name of ウーパールーパー or Uparupa. Since my beloved Fergie the Fugu has met his demise (sob) and I have an aquarium tank, perhaps I should seek one out.





If you'd like to learn a little more about the axolotl or see some photos of it, click away.













Since I started getting severely spammed on my cell phone, I changed addresses to the o-sanshou-uo, better known as the Japanese Giant Salamander. But since this ugly creature is endangered, let's try to save it! These kids have managed to cutify it and this YouTube might even educate you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails