2008-10-11

Dinosaurs Attack!


On Sunday, we're having a work-oriented picnic called an 芋煮会 (imonikai.) I hope it doesn't turn out like this:










Oh, who am I kidding? Of course I want it to turn out like that! Who wouldn't want to see their boss consumed by a dinosaur? As a public service that this blog so graciously provides, here are several other locales in which dinosaurs make their mark or get their due!



















































The preceding pics were courtesy of the awesome I-Mockery. Though I have a complete collection of Dinosaur Attacks cards, I have no access to them since they're sitting in a locker in Ontario. This is the best I can do in the interim.

I hope you like them as much as I do...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails