2008-10-30

A Stitch In Time.


I have no idea when I acquired this but am I glad I found it yesterday. Now the mushy white stuff they pass off as bread over here can be made into sandwiches with Stitch's face engraved in them!









I won this in one of those Conbini-"buy a 500 yen ticket and raffle for a random piece of Stitch crap a few years back. I don't have much else Stitch-related, thus I must have won it on a first or second try!









Recently they've had another one of them and I got this: Not very impressive, but it does light up (as soon as I can find the proper batteries that is.) I also won a pen the other day that flashes on and off. I've been using it during my Halloween lessons to place in a Jack o' Lantern while explaining the glowing ember that the Devil gave Jack to light his way. (It's a long story, look it up...)






Finally, here is a チョコがサクサク, some little chocolate confectionary square with cornflakes inside. Actually rather yummy!







I have to put my costume together in the morning. I know what I'm wearing but unsure as to how to assemble it! I can't wait to see all of the witches tomorrow night at Echophonyk at Shaft so it's off to bed to dream of ghosts & goblins!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails