2009-02-19

Park It Here!

I can't believe that I've taken 3 days to talk about my past weekend and I still haven't gotten to Tokyo! Here are several pictures that I took in Omiya Park, including several pictures of the beautiful landscaping and all this is just on late Friday afternoon!
Please click on the pics you like for they certainly are picturesque (if you scam them for a postcard or something, be sure to credit me!)































































In addition to the flora, I snapped a few pics of the fowl & fishy fauna including ducks, a crow & ιΆ― (uguisu or the Japanese Bush Warbler...click here for its distinctive song) in blossoming plum & cherry trees.





































Coming up next, Omiya nightlife and a bit of culture & history...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails