2009-08-02

Follow Me!


Hey I've gained another cyber-stalker! The Frog Queen has joined and if you click the little amphibian in the upper-right corner, you can access one of her blogs, Frog Queen Follies which seems defunct or Frog on the Pumpkin which appears to be about frogs & pumpkins. I've promised my other 2 followers some goodies and one day I hope to make good on my vow.






wiec? gets a Snoopy Peanut and other goofy things. He also gave me an official Blog award thus increasing my hit factor (plus a stalker!)


Stella gets a Monkey Majik autograph as soon as I can nail down Blaise to sign one. So if you, my new amphibious friend, has a request just let me know and I'll be sure to let you down too! (Just taking a wild guess here, but it may involve FROGS. I have a few nice Kappas that you might be intrigued by!)

I hope you haven't been too bored with Edge-week, so here is a care package that I'm putting together for Alex who heads home next week and needs to feed his culturally deprived family:










































PS. we have good news on the Halloween front. Details to follow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails