2009-09-20

It's Talk Like A Pilot Day!

In honour of International Talk Like a Pilot Day and the beginning of Oktoberfest here in Sendai, I present for you some covers of our favourite Mother-Fokker Pilot, Hans Von Hammer!














































I happened to attend the aforementioned Oktoberfest and had a grand old time which is the reason I'm still suffering from a nasty hangover. Here are some highlights. As you can see, our favourite Monkey Majikian was on hand, Blaise as well as many many other people.
















































What's that?!? It's Talk Like a PIRATE Day! ARRRRRRRGH, I've been in Japan too long and am beginning to mix up my Rs & Ls too!



Guess what folks, this is my 1299th post! I'll have to make the next one extra special...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails