2009-09-14

That's A Lube Job!


There was a Flea (not FREE) Market at the Jazz Fest on Saturday and I picked up a few goodies. First up was a bag of Atomu goodies. I have most of these already but there were a few I missed, now they make dandy souvenirs for my trip home in October.









But the ultimate figure is the method by which Astro Boy receives his daily oil change. (This one's for you, Mokugohan!) I wonder if this will be in the new Movie?











I also got a Tetsujin 28Gou figure that flies around the room via remote control and at half the marked price!








I was hailed by a vendor with a friendly Hello and it turned out to be a guy whose store I frequented until it went under about 3 years ago. He didn't have much to buy so I got a pair of Thai shorts so I have no excuse about Dragon My Ass!








Hopefully this 45 will sound funky for Halloween, but it is cool for the cover alone! Soul Dracula, indeed! Let's hope it doesn't suck!







I'll offer up my reflections on the Fest itself in a day or two, in the meantime enjoy another look into what I waste my money upon!

1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Soul Dracula!!! Ah, hope that sounds good too! But worth it for the cover.

Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails