2009-10-15

Deeper Thoughts.

I'm really busy today, so just a few random ramblings...

I think it's cool that a previous Japanese Prime Minister would lend his voice to an Ultraman movie. No, not that wimpy otaku that we just ousted from office but rather the more eloquent Koizumi!

I saw Zombieland last night and laughed and laughed and even cried at the Twinkie-part. Go see it, you won't regret it. Coincidentally, before I saw the movie, I had a happy meal at Wendy's and the toy was a cd and book entitled, "Zombies Don't Play Soccer"!

Here are some actual Halloween-related Deep Thoughts that I read today while sitting on the loo.

It's not good to let any kid near a container that has a skull and crossbones on it, because there might be a skeleton costume inside and the kid could put it on and really scare you.

Fear can sometimes be a useful emotion. For instance, let's say you're an astronaut on the moon and you fear that your partner has been turned into Dracula. The next time he goes out for the moon pieces, wham!, you just slam the door behind him and blast off. He might call you on the radio and say he's not Dracula, but you just say, "Think again, bat man."

It's too bad that whole families have to be torn apart by something as simple as wild dogs.

I wish I had a kryptonite cross, because then you could keep both Dracula and Superman away.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails