2009-11-17

Flight Of The Yokai.

UPDATE: CONTEST CLOSED. Congrats to the Frog Queen for being the only one to guess! (Check out the comments section for answers...)

I have several treats left over from Halloween including some GeGeGe airplanes!

















I was hoping to wing these towards some lucky winner of my Contest but since I have had NO guesses whatsoever, I guess I'll have to make it a tad easier. (This is your last chance to enter!!)


Using the hints provided, you need to guess what movie these blurry stills are from!
CONTEST
Think zombies!









A Vincent Price classic:













A pre-Apocalyptic director's debut:

3 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

I would say "House on Haunted Hill" but I don't remember it being in color....I am going to have to go through my collection tonight :)

Cheers!

Michael Jones said...

You're absolutely correct on movie #2! Furthermore, it is in B&W but the lighting in the Club colourizes it slightly.
Since you're the only one who guessed, you're our Grand Prize winner!
The first pic is from Night of the Living Dead and the final two are from Coppola's Dementia 13.
As soon as I can, I'll send you your prize to the Graveyard.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Ah cool! Thanks...That is why I could not place all the pictures, I was trying to put them in one movie :)

Thanks fun contest. I love anything with Vincent Price...and Dememtia 13 is a great movie I have not seen in a long time, going to have to check it out again.

Thanks again!

Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails