2010-01-21

Get Stuffed.

Before it all goes back to the inner-recesses of my closet, I thought I'd take a look at some of the Stuffed Creatures I'd collected over the last decade during my UFO Catch Days. Some have been showcased before, such as Ultraman and others have cropped up every now and then.
But today, I'd like to present my Warner Bros Collection. Almost all of them are represented in the Old West and appropriately Yosemite Sam is only featured in this set. I have a Christmas hand puppet set whose hands all link up (somehow it's missing Bugs.) Finally is a set that I usually use during Halloween to show my students as examples of costumes. Wile Coyote is Frankenstein, Bugs Bunny is Dracula, Tweety is a witch, and Sylvester is a mummy.













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails