2010-03-26

Circus Of Silly.


My French is a bit rusty, but I think that's what "Cirque du Soleil*" means. Y'know I don't ever recall going to a circus when I was young. Sure, we had travelling amusement parks at the Fairgrounds and maybe there was a juggling clown or something, but a full-on circus, uhn-uh. My only experience is via the stories of Ray Bradbury or the comic villains led by The Ringmaster (I had such a crush on Princess Python!)

So I am reaching out to my pals in the Blogosphere who have seen acrobatic antics of this Canadian troupe and is it worth my while to drop a few C-notes for a pair of tix? I am rather impecunious at the nonce, but if deemed worthy, I shall splurge on Corteo!








*I'm pretty sure it means, "Circus of the Sun!" No idea what Corteo means though!

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Husband and I love their shows. Definately worth the money....amzaing on many levels.

Cheers!

Michael Jones said...

Thanks for the thumbs up! Any recommendation from the FQ is worth checking out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails