2010-04-04

Happy Oestre Everyone!


Look what the Easter Bunny brought me!












As you can see, I received a few chocolate eggs with some prehistoric treats inside!


















I got a トリケラトプス骨格 (Triceratops skeleton)







an イグアノドン (Iguanodon)









an アマルガサウルス (Amargasaurus of which I'm fairly unfamiliar)







and the Secret one, a ティラノサウルス骨格 (Tyrannosaurus skeletal skull!)










There are another 8 of these to collect, but they're a tad difficult to track down. (Be sure to click on any pic to Titanosaurus-ize them.)

Furuta also produced several creatures such as this
















アカテガニ (Akate-Kani or Red Crab)











and a ニホントカゲ (Nihon-Tokage or Japanese Skink.)

I wonder what the Bunny will bring me next year?

1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Cool eggs! How fun -hope you have ad great holiday!

Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails