2010-05-31

Poster Puzzle Post!


This should be my last Star Wars post for the foreseeable future (at least until a month of RotJ's 30th Anniversary in 3 years) so today I have unfolded 3 jumbo posters and scanned them. As you can see, they are actually preview posters for Revenge of the Sith on DVD but the characters in question are fairly iconic and thus recognizable from The Empire Strikes Back as well. As a greater challenge, I've mixed them up...your task is to reassemble them...best of luck!




































ps. Sorry this is late, I had fully intended to post it last night, but for some reason Blogger was taking FOREVER to download my pics and I had to go to bed for an early arousal. (Get your minds out of the gutter, not that kind of arousal!) Consider it 3 years early for RotJ!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails