2010-08-15

Cleaning Up.

As you can see, I finally got my blog back to normal. I just kept pushing upgrade buttons until I got what I wanted. I also added my Countdown to Halloween Banner for 2010 which is good for I've permanently lost my banner for 2009. Expect my posts to be somewhat Horror free until October 1st, for I need to save some goodies for then.

Today though, I'm seeking your advice. For the longest time, I've kept my shampoo in Gamera and my body wash in Barugon. It's time to fill them both up again so am I doing it right? Gamera=shampoo; Barugon=body wash OR vice versa? It's stuff like this that keeps me up at night!

I think I've posted something like this before and I've shared it with my Phony Phacebook Phriends, so here it is for you.


Now that should keep you up nights!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails