2010-12-06

True Confessions.

First up, I've been suffering from Bloggers' block. That sounds like a bowel disorder, but it's actually a hesitance to post anything after such a long absence. (Almost 5 whole days!)

I've been really busy of late what with the nuptials and script memorizing and avoiding the internet so my new boss doesn't Skype me incessantly. Furthermore, I've started yet another new part-time job as a proofreader for a major Telecommunications Network's English website. But the main reason why I haven't blogged is that this is my 1700th post and I wanted to make it special. Truthfully, this doesn't fit the bill.

Secondly, I have the government probing me looking for any dirt on me so that I don't acquire my Permanent Resident status. They discovered 910,000¥ of undeclared income which was an oversight by myself and my employer who neglected to declare it 2 years ago. Fortunately, it all seems to be working out and I won't be deported for this nor have to pay a hefty fine.

Thirdly, this shouldn't come as a big surprise to most of you, but I'm a Zillaholic. Further along in this post, I'm going to show you several pictures of a boxful of Godzilla crap that needs to be catalogued and displayed for my fellow Otaku out there. It's a rather ominous task and there is a lot of crap to sift through after I unearthed this box chock-full of Godzilly-goodies.

The reason I dug out this box in the first place is because I was looking for this larval Mothra that is battery operated and wiggles creepily and would have been a prop for my Beetle/Beatle costume last Halloween. I finally found it and much to my chagrin, it has a melted battery within. I managed to remove it without getting acid all over me but I have yet to discover if there has been damage to its interior.






So here are some of the pictures of crap that I have to sort and there are so many doubles/triples/sextuples of some items that I really need to start ebaying these puppies.






















At least now I have plenty of fodder for future blogs, don't I?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails