2011-01-10

Ray Of Sunshine.

Who isn't a big fan of レイ・ハリーハウゼン? Back in 2002, these figures came out at 3 bucks a pop, and as that link shows, now sell for 3-4 times that. I managed to gather up a full set with a minimum of doubles, but one of my skeletons is a little hunched over. Here we have Talos and 3 Sword Fighting Skeletons from Jason & the Argonauts, Ymir from 20 Million Miles to Earth, the Alien from Earth vs. the Flying Saucers, the Cyclops from The 7th Voyage of Sinbad, the Centaur from The Golden Voyage of Sinbad, the Mooncalf from First Men in the Moon and the Giant Octopus from It Came from Beneath the Sea. I have a couple of poses of each of them, but I've included one picture that is not based on Harryhausen's work. Try and guess which one...



I'm pretty sure I've linked to this before, but it's always worth seeing again. Try and spot the above figures in the RH retrospective.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails