2011-03-17

Support From The Blogosphere!

Thanks to all your well-wishes, here's a heads-up to the folks giving their support to Japan (and me.)

August Ramone at The Good, The Bad & Godzilla has banded together a fistful of dollars via fellow Japanophiles and thanks to the
Japan Society
333 East 47th Street
New York, New York 10017
Attn: Japan Earthquake Relief Fund
you can add to those dollars.

Prof. Grewbeard over at Magic Carpet Burn offers up his random kaiju and links you to the above.

Mark Evanier recommends OPERATION USA

and so does the Aquaman Shrine which will also be offering up some original artwork to be auctioned off to the cause.

Tegan over at Bloggity-blog-blog has been offering up links to my blog and tons of support. I also got this cool Youtube from her.



Xombi writer John Rozum has a cool page of his favourite Yokai (mine is the Kappa, which is Japan's version of the Leprechaun...Happy St. Patrick's Day.)

Max the Drunken Severed Head suggest you donate to
AmeriCares (through Charity Navigator)
Red Cross (through Network for Good)
and The Salvation Army (You can donate directly at the link, or text 'JAPAN' or 'QUAKE' to 80888 to make a $10 donation.)

I'm sure there are many, many more but I don't have time to check 'em all out (got other things going on...oh another tremour.)

Finally in the midst of all this chaos, I got a postcard from another follower, Shawn Robare on Monday!

1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Glad to hear you are alright. I have been away for a while....but I was thinking of you hoping when I went to your blog all would be well.

(sigh)

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!

Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails