2011-05-31

Funny Bunny.

I popped into NHK today to bid farewell to my ex-students and the fine folks in charge handed me a balloon-bunny. Pretty cool. I may stop in there weekly just to get their balloon hand-me-downs.













Here is a mishmash of merchandise that pal-Alex requested for his homeroom students. He's got them working on a D&D-type scheme and he asked me for some creatures for them to use as avatars (or some such nonsense, I really had NO idea what he really wanted.) So I dug through some of my wacky bags of goodies and this is what I handed him...
(I like Koizumi the best.)










I have no idea if he'll use any of these, but he couldn't ask for a greater mishmash. Now what am I going to do with a rubber bunny?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails