2011-06-05

Homer Homage.

Everyone go break out your copy of Raiders and watch the opening then view the following:



Since I can't figure out how to screen capture, I used my handy little camera, froze-frames & snapped away.











Others have done the same but I went a step further and added a few more.

Indy & Bart precariously treading amongst the booby trapped stones/ undies & bunny-slippers.










Bart & Indy go for the gold!










Escaping the poison darts/ Maggie darts.










Like a rolling stone...(Whatever happened to the big rock when Indy jumped through the spider web?)











Reaching for the hat/whip.










I think I can count this as a legit tribute.










Homer goes Native (hilarious yet slightly racist.)










Sayonara suckers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails