2011-06-08

An Interview With Stephen Spielberg.

The two copies of Starlog that I picked up last year have once again proven to be a wealth of information. The Jan/82 edition has a David Hutchison interview with none other than SS and a few production photos that I've never seen elsewhere (unless they're printed in the original Starlog, that is.)



For those of you who don't have your copy handy, I'll reproduce it for you in its entirety.



There are other tidbits in the mag, such as a few postage stamp sized posters, another article about the movie's title (I think) and a cutesy bit of fan art.












There is a "Next Issue" blurb but best of all are the 2 postcard/New Years Cards!




The other issue I have from 11 months later doesn't have as much content but open up the front cover and there's a foldout spread of the movie. There's also a picture of Harrison Ford in Tokyo and some more fan art, I think this guy had a fanzine that you could send away for.

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Those are some great photos. Just reminds me of how much I loved those movies.

Cheers!

Dave Lowe said...

I grew up reading STARLOG! Never, knew there were Japanese editions. Fun to see, thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails