2011-07-25

Super-Great!

I got back from watching スーパーエイト and it's the best (non-comic book) movie I've seen so far this summer! Thoroughly enjoyable romp with never a dull moment, a few weepy bits, tremendous acting (especially Fanning), great FX, lots of nerdy goodness to keep an eye out for (watch for the LOST tribute in the final scene) and for the first time in ages-a soundtrack where I knew absolutely every single one of the tunes and could hum along (much to the chagrin of my gal-pal.) Highly recommended and those of you in Japan need to run out and see it quick, for it's soon to be Transformed into another movie.



Added bonus: I got a bucket full of Pokemon-popcorn with a free little glow-in-the-dark character that I know nothing about!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails