2011-09-11

Trek Me Out To The Ballgame.

I took a break in my Trek-athon after watching the fifth Trek to go see an Eagles baseball game. It started out fine, with the boys putting on a fine show and taking the lead by 3. Until the 6th inning where it all went to hell in a handbasket and we lost 6 runs due to a game of rotating pitchers. We never regained our momentum and we ultimately lost 10-3. Sigh.*

I did though figure out the zoom function on my camera and snapped a few good pics of the game (and several not so good ones.)

Why is it that I snapped several pictures of the cheerleaders, but the only one that turned out okay is the one of the mascot?


Oh yeah, there was also a baseball game at the stadium.


I still have a few kinks to work out wrt. the zoom, but I nailed a few keen shots.
* On the plus side, we managed to beat the top ranking Nippon Ham 4-1 tonight! WooHoo! But why couldn't they have done that in my presence?

A little diversion known as the Jozenji Jazz Festival and a full weekend of work has prevented me from completing my Trek-athon, so hopefully, I'll review the gamut of films then. Stay tuned tomorrow for some Jazz highlights!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails