2011-12-12

Gremlins.

I just finished watching グレムリン Gremlins and thought I'd give you a sample.



Oops. Wrong Gremlins.
I picked up the DVD recently and I finally got around to watching it. This is my favourite scene!














I also have a copy of the Movie Pamphlet and within are several photographs, behind-the-scenes shots and storyboards.












The best photos are these sketches of Gizmo and Stripe the Gremlin and the centerfold is a pop-up of the box containing Gizmo.












I'm a little disappointed that my Gizmo doesn't sing.



Of course, I happen to have a couple of physical manifestations of Gremlins, including a Gizmo in a box wearing a Santa hat and Stripe on a tricycle. (I mean, who doesn't have these?)











There's no better way to end this episode of Creepmas than showing some of Ms. Cate's ads in Japan.
Phoebe did work in a bar in the movie so I guess that qualifies her to advertise Asahi Beer:





Just don't feed her after midnight:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails