2012-02-28

JarJar in 3D! Noooooooooo!

As everyone knows by now, Lucas has gone and tinkered with his creations yet again, this time putting our favourite doofus, JarJar into 3D (no matter how many dimensions you add, he'll still only be one dimensional.) If I can see it on a cheap movie night, I may check it out, otherwise I don't think I'll bother. The only good thing to come out of this is that there'll be a new wave of merchandising for me to waste my money on.

Case in point, Pepsi NEX has a dozen new Pansonworks characters for sale. I am an R2D2 shy of a second set, but here they are in all their glory. Ya know, even the JarJar is pretty adorable. (Check out the link: I gotta figure out how to get those "Big Size" characters!)










For your enjoyment, here's a little SF for you from across the pond:

The Two Ronnies do Star Wars:



And Star Trek:



I don't ever recall hearing these lines on Star Trek and I've seen every episode at least a dozen times.



Now, for some things you might not hear in an SF film.



Lest we forget...









This just in: Dance with Princess Leia!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails