2012-02-09

Vikings & Reindeer!

What's better than CupNoodles with a free OnePiece diorama? CupNoodles with a free OnePiece diorama for sale at half price!










What's better than a bottle of PepsiNext that comes with a OnePiece character? A bottle of PepsiNext that comes with a OnePiece character for half price! These are the Jungle edition, too bad I only got two of them but when regular price is ¥980, 1/2 price is still pretty steep.










What's even better than a bottle of PepsiNext that comes with a OnePiece character? A bottle of PepsiNext that comes with a OnePiece character for a quarter the price! Better still is the Viking version that was 1/4 the price. Too bad there was only one left, but it's the best one!











I don't have any footage of Vikings & Reindeer, so how about Vikings & Beekeepers instead!



ps. I am getting really annoyed with either my photo uploader, Blogger, Adobe or Photoshop but why do they keep tilting my photos? When I take the photo, it's fine but then when Blogger gets it, it's been rotated! Annoying!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails