2012-03-11

Heavy Meddling.

After a grueling quiet day at work, I settled down to a leisurely evening of symphonic chamber music a few sets of Heavy Metal performed by co-worker Axel and his cronies, members of Skogenhammer! I snapped a few photos before my ears began to bleed (curses I neglected to get ear plugs and the tissue I stuffed in my ears was to ill effect) but I couldn't figure out how to use the movie effect on my camera. I really need to master that when I have plenty of light, not in a gloomy dim lit room.













Believe it or not, this was my first true live experience listening to Metal but I do recall a few ventures into that realm from my youth...







Tonight was a little different!

UPDATE!
I just read of the demise of my favourite Heavy Metal artist, Jean Girard better known as MÅ“bius. RIP monsieur!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails