2012-03-20

UltraMike!

Right now, if you act fast, you can get some Ultraman fridge magnets by buying a couple of snacks. It shouldn't come to anybody's surprise that I've already acquired a set of five.


It's all in preparation for their new movie, ウルトラマンサーガ Ultraman Saga which opens next week!










I noticed that upon the walls in the subterranean corridors of the Subway are several posters depicting some of the characters in that movie.











Well surely, Michael, you can't possibly have any news to top that, can you?
I beg to differ...

I will be starring in a tribute video sending out a message to all the kiddies which will be presented by the Ultrafamily! We're hoping for a big turnout of foreigner-looking types to sing a six-second snippet from some famous uplifting song. Since I've been in on it from the get-go, I've scammed my way into the front row and I'll be wearing this awesome t-shirt that they gave me!!



I just tried uploading some photos of other freebies I'd been given and instead they decided to delete themselves, so I'll have to retake them after tomorrow night. But...
come on down to Sendai station to sing a tune with us and make some evacuee kids happy...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails