2012-07-26

Ultra-Lemon!

First up a bit of bitching! Ages ago, Blogger insisted that I upgrade to Google Chrome and after much hemming and hawing, I finally succumbed. It took a few tries to figure out the New Improved Blogger but once I did, it has improved. The problem is that 9 times out of 10, Chrome improperly downloads or it takes ages to do so. This is the main reason that my blogging has been sporadic of late. After a frustrating hour of trying to get  going, I"m too tired and it's time to retire.

This time only took me about 40 minutes to get going, so here goes...

Once again, CC Lemon comes through with an intriguing give-away, this time Ultraman via PansonWorks. I almost completed the set and then they started another promo (Pikachu.) Here is the completed version an almost completed set, I accidently got two Ultraman Zeroes and didn't get Ultraman Seven. I DO wish that the heroes didn't all look alike!



Another bitch. I took the picture right-side up, why does it upload upside-down? Ah well, the heroes aren't the important thing in the Ultra-universe, it's the bad guys!


When I get the 8th one, I'll revise the post but until then here are 5/8ths of the Pikachus!


Now Pepsi has come out with Dragonquest characters. When will it all end? I can't keep up!

Speaking of Pepsi, they've come out with a new summer flavour, Salty Watermelon! I tried one today (HINT: get them at the Supermarket, they're about 50 yen cheaper than the Combini!) and it was surprisingly tasty. Kind of like a Salty Watermelon without the seeds.


Now if they packaged the DragonQuests with this, I'd get the series post haste!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails