2012-08-13

Olympic Action.

In honour of the closing ceremonies of the Brolympics I came across an example of early Olympic performance enhancement. It may not have been doping but it certainly was dope!





I have no idea how many medals Japan won (or how few Canada did) nor do I know how many ways the event managed to piss off North Korea but I'd say that the biggest winner of the whole shebang is ME! Last week I was out for some post-fireworks brews at Ernie's and managed to wow one of the patrons with my Olympic witticisms. I bored my pals but not the gals!






I managed to keep her amused throughout an entire marathon and Mio joined me last night for an evening of pasta, passing out*, karaoke and a little Olympic dancing with her galpal Michelle.



*literally

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails