2013-03-26

If There's Any Justice...

The eventual Justice League movie will use these figures as their prototype.



I picked up two of the blockheaded figures and, sure enough, I got two of the same. Fortunately one is standard and one is "Metallic Color".


These badges are okay, but not worth dropping 2 bucks a piece to pick up. Unlike these which were totally worth wasting my money on.

I saw the trailer for Superduperman, Man of Steel and it looked pretty good. Short on action, high on angst.



Let's see how it fares in this Superhero summer!

2 comments:

Picky in Sendai said...

Where did you get them?

Michael Jones said...

The boxed Heroes are from Yodabashi. Rather expensive at 580 a piece but they are regularly 630 per.
The badges are cheaper at 200 yen each but they are hard to find. I've only seen them in two Gatcha-capsule machines, one of them at Yodabashi.
Worth seeking out are the cubic characters that can be found by clicking the above link. I have several doubles if you're interested (but no extra Wonder Woman).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails