2013-04-23

Lollygagging Lolitas.

Part two of my Steampunk experience includes a plethora of post-pubescent performers. Some of the lasses were more than willing to have their photos taken while others were less photogenic and the pictures had to be snapped more surreptitiously.

My favourites were the Zombie Schoolgirls.



Lots of artists and vendors:






 This gal below on the right is a Kuchisake-onna (口裂け女, "Slit-Mouthed Woman").













A miscellany of guests, shoppers and gals who just like to play dress-up.























This beauty with the bodacious bosom ran up to me afterwards and handed me a present! Great way to end the day!




Tomorrow I hope to show off several of the postcards, photos and pieces of jewelry that I purchased. I bought something from nearly every table!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails