2013-06-25

Drumming Up Business.

After an aborted attempt a few weeks ago, Hisako and I finally made it to dinner at  くいしん坊 (Kuishinbou) in Tagajo. It's packed on the weekends but during the week, you should be able to get a table. We got a 3000 yen Course that included 8 dishes.









Quite Yummy (albeit, a tad expensive), so check it out. It's a good place to impress a date.


Something else that woos the damsels is to place Chrysanthemums over your eyes (I've got my Mum's eyes). Highly recommended gag.


By the way, the proprietors of this establishment are the parents of my friend Mariko (she who helped me choose my car) and she herself is an organizer of the group called Drumcafe.
If you ever get a chance, check them out.



Afterwards, we went for a walk along the stinky river. The Supermoon was out in all its glory!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails