2013-06-01

Take Your Pick.

Just a quick post to show you what I've been taking in on my tea lately. These cute little K-ON guitar picks come with your pick of Green Teas, bitter and slightly less bitter.


For those of you who need to know who is whom, here's a handy guide for you:
Red: Hirasawa Yui
Blue: Akiyama Mio
Yellow: Tainaka Ritsu
Pink: Kotobuki Tsumugi ("Mugi")
Green: Nakano Azusa

You can possibly play a guitar with these picks but their actual use is as a "Touch Pen" stylus for your Game Boys or X-Boxes or whatever the latest gadget is. I tried it on my iPhone and I can't get it to work. Good luck with yours...

Oh, and in case you're interested, you can get a big can of Mitsuya Cider with a picture of one of the cuties from Madoka Magica.


And it's only a buck. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails