2013-09-01

Do You Believe in Magica?

I could only find them in one Lawsons in the city (not that I was searching frantically) yet I managed to complete a set of 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ Mahō Shōjo Madoka Magika or Puella Magi Madoka Magica or "Magical Girl Madoka of the Magus" figures. 

I guess these are a tie-in for the new original movie, 叛逆の物語 Hangyaku no Monogatari even though it won't be released until Oct. 26th.


I'm not sure if it's a major plot point but for some reason all the gals are prone upon their hands and knees.



Here's a snippet from the  new movie. 



At about the 8 second mark, you can see them posing as the figures do. I wonder if they'll spend most of movie on their knees? 
To save space while storing them, I've tried to combine them Tetris-style. I wasn't completely successful.


These came with a Grape drink called Spiral. A little fizzy but not bad. There is also a cider out there with the gals gracing the can but I didn't pick any of those up. Help yourselves.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails